Lift the Dot Wood Screw Double
Double height wood screw stud – for fitting thicker fabric or multiple sockets and clinch plates over stud. Thread size is 15mm x 5. Recommend drilling a pilot hole when fitting.
- Genuine DOT brand lift the Dot fasteners
- Unique fastener – locks on three sides and is opened by lifting fourth side which is marked with a lift the dot logo
- Extremely strong and durable, available in various stud heights to allow for different material thicknesses
- Made from nickel plated brass – well suited for boat covers, boat canopies, transport covers, machine covers and vintage car hoods
Please note. Lift the Dot Cutting Tool not included. You can purchase the Lift the Dot Cutting Tool separately.
Instructions for use
- Normally secure stud part in place first
- Pull fabric over stud and mark centre of hole
- Place fabric on a piece of wood and position cutting tool over centre mark. Position cutting tool the correct way round ensure the two closer prongs are at the DOT end (opening side)
- Strike cutting tool with hammer to cut hole and 4 slits
- Sandwich fabric between socket and clinch plate
- Prongs go through fabric into clinch plate on back- ensure clinch plate is the correct way round with indents for prongs on bottom
- Firmly bend prongs behind clinch plate for a secure assembly – use flat screw driver or carefully tap with top of cutting tool
Product Code: FAL853000NPL Sale Unit: Each Material: Nickel Plated Brass Colour: Silver Assembly Thickness: Up To 3-5 Layers Of 407g/m² Canvas Stud Height: 17mm Thread Size: 15mm x 5mm Weight: 0.003kg Recommended Uses: Boat Covers, Boat Canopies, Transport Covers, Machine Covers & Vintage Car Hoods
Orders are processed and dispatched within 3 working days (subject to availability). Orders are delivered by courier on a next working day service to the UK mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Delivery bands for parcels up to 3M in length to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands):
0-20kg………………… £13.75 + VAT
21-40kg………………. £21.35 + VAT
41-60kg………………. £28.70 + VAT
61-100kg…………….. £43.80 + VAT
101kg-150kg………. £62.55 + VAT
151kg-250kg………. £90.00 + VAT
Over 251kg…………. £145.00 + VAT
Surcharges apply for deliveries to: Northern Ireland, Rep of Ireland, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands and Scottish Highlands. If you place an order we will contact you to let you know what this charge is, and you can decide whether or not to go ahead.
Scottish Highlands – AB, FK17-99, G83, IV, KW (NOT 15-17), PA21-40, PH18-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands – HS, IM, IV, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA30, PA32-34, PA41-49, PA60-78, PA80-88, PH42-44, ZE
Our courier does not collect from us on Bank Holidays or weekends, nor do they operate deliveries to customers on Bank Holidays or weekends as standard. AM and Saturday deliveries can be arranged on request but surcharges apply, please ring us for details and prices.
If you order a product that is out of stock, we will inform you that the product is not in stock as soon as possible and advise the date we expect it to be back in stock. If the item will not be back in stock at a time that suits you, you are always at liberty to cancel your order for a full refund.
For full delivery & returns details, please go to our Delivery & Returns page.
Which courier company do you use?
For small orders – parcels under 30kg in weight and 1m in length we use DPD.
For large orders – parcels over 1m in length we use DX Delivery.
For Pallet deliveries we use Freight Movement.
Will the fabric arrive folded or rolled?
All fabrics will be rolled on a cardboard spool to avoid creasing.
What are your delivery details?
Online orders are processed and dispatched within 3 working days (subject to availability). Orders are delivered by courier on a next working day service to the UK mainland. For prices and full delivery & returns details, please go to our delivery & returns page.
- Which courier company do you use?