Gazebo Side Panels
Gazebo side panels can be specifically designed and manufactured to your requirements. Gazebo side panels can be custom made for existing gazebos, outdoor structures, pergolas, awnings, lean to structures, shelters and canopies.
Gazebo side panels provide protection from all weather conditions (all year round!) to create an enclosed area. Gazebo side panels are custom made in traditional canvas or PVC fabric depending on each individual structure. We can build in clear PVC windows for extra light and straps that allow you to roll up the panels and keep them neatly stored in the open position.
Once we've manufactured the panels we can provide you with the all necessary information for you to fit the panels youself.
Visit our YouTube channel for our How to fit a GAZEBO SIDE PANEL Video (click here): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbtKETn-7uQ&t=75s
Dimensions & Information - To provide you with a quotation to your specification, please can you send us the following information (based on standard panels):
- A good photograph of the structure and area to be covered
- A quick sketch if possible
- Panel width (from inside of frame to inside of frame)
- Panel height (from ground to inside of frame)
- Diagonal measurements (from inside top corner of frame to inside bottom corner of frame - both sides)
- Frame type/profile dimensions or gauge
- Size of any clear PVC windows (if required)
- Please try to measure the frame as accurately as possible to ensure that the panels will fit perfectly first time!
Design features of a standard gazebo side panel:
- Normally manufactured in 330g/m² Acrylic PU Coated Canvas or 407g/m² Polyester/Cotton Canvas for a traditional appearance or 680g/m² PVC Coated Polyester for durability.
- Optional clear PVC windows and zipped doorways.
- Extruded aluminium awning rail is often attahced to the top of the structure and keder is welded along the top edge of each fabric panel. The keder edge then slides inside the channel of the rail forming a smooth continuous waterproof connection between fabric and rail. Alternatively other fastenings can be used - eyelets, turn buttons, zips etc.
- Normally a built in pocket along the bottom allows for a timber or aluminium bar to tension the panel down. The bottom bar makes it easy to roll up the canvas panel by hand. It creates a smooth roll without any creases.
- The sides can be fitted with various fastenings - turn buttons, eyelets, dutch lacing or zips to secure and seal off the panel to the frame.